All you need to know about Dr Faye Iketubosin
Dr Faye Iketubosin
Dr Iketubosin received his medical education at the College of Medicine University of Ibadan where he qualified in 1982.
• In 1986, after his mandatory National service and an 18-month stint at the University College Hospital Ibadan Nigeria, he proceeded to the United Kingdom to complete his training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.Whilst in the U.K, he worked extensively in the areas of General Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Menopause, Infertility, Assisted Reproductive Technology and Endoscopic Surgery.
• He obtained the Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG) in 1989 and was elected to the Fellowship of the same college (FRCOG) in 2003.
• In 2006 he established George’s Memorial Medical Centre where he is the Medical Director.
• He was elected to the Fellowship of the West African College of Surgeons (FWACS) in 2016.
• He is a member of several Professional organizations some of which include, the Society of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians of Nigeria (SOGON), the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
• Dr. Iketubosin is the immediate past President of Association for Fertility and Reproductive Health (AFRH).
• He also chairs the Data Registry Committee of the Association and is a member of the Lagos State Government Committee on ART monitoring